- Do you bill my insurance company or do I submit the claim?
We bill all insurance companies; however if no insurance information is given at the time of service, we will bill the patient.
- Is a co-pay required at the time of service and at what amount?
The co-payment amount is due when specified by your insurance policy. The amount is usually located on you insurance card.
- Is a referral required at the time of service?
Referrals are required when specified by your insurance.
- Do you bill supplemental/secondary insurance?
Yes, when you present complete insurance information on you initial office visit. A copy of your insurance card(s) is also needed.
- Is a certain physician on my insurance plan?
Due to the number of insurance comopanies and insurance plans, it is important for you as the insured patient, to call your insurance provider and verify the physician’s contracted status.
- Do the physicians accept Medicare?
Our physicians accept Medicare assignment; however, the patient is responsible for the 20% balance on the “approved” Medicare amount after the deductible has been paid.